One click demo import "Error: Not Allowed (405)"

Homepage Forums Magazine Base Pro One click demo import "Error: Not Allowed (405)"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brendan 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Brendan
    Participant

Hey, sorry for the back to back post. This should be my last one.

I was following through the documentation to set up my theme, but when I tried to import the demo, after about 15 minutes of waiting I got an Error: Not Allowed (405) message below the import button. How do I fix this? Thank you.

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Unfortunately this does not apply to our support.

You can contact your hosting support and ask them to update some PHP settings for your site.

Our Recommended server settings

upload_max_filesize (256M)
    max_input_time (300)
    memory_limit (256M)
    max_execution_time (300)
    post_max_size (512M)

These defaults are not perfect but keeping the digits higher ensures the changes of imports and helps reduce server timeouts error.

Regards,

Brendan
    Participant

I contacted my hosting support and they said that they are unable to help me with fixing this error and that I should try to get help from a developer or use a different plugin.

But I am just curious, what is included in the “demo data”? Like is it important that I import it or can I just add the “style” on my own? The main thing that I want to add on my website is the header slide and the other category/popular widgets displayed below it. How can I input these?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.