Category descriptions not hidden, and a menu issue

Homepage Forums Minimal Grid Pro Category descriptions not hidden, and a menu issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thememattic Inc 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

danson79
    Participant

Even if you remove category descriptions in both the categories section in WP dashboard and the customize tab as well, the descriptions you had still show up. How do you get rid of them? It makes the menu very untidy.

Also, the menu doesn’t work properly in Chrome, IE or Firefox. If you expand a category branch to show subcategories and it’s longer than the screen area, you can’t scroll down. It just stops and cuts off.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  danson79.

Hi @danson79,

Thanks for writing in!

Navigate to Appearance ▸ Customize ▸ Additional CSS and add below CSS.

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
    	body .aside-panel .main-navigation ul {
    	    height: 70vh;
    	    overflow-y: scroll;
    	}
    }

Would you mind providing us with your website URL and reference screenshot so we can take a look regarding category description?

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

danson79
    Participant

Thanks. I’ve added that code now. Hopefully it solves the menu scroll issue!

Yes, my website is http://www.thecoter.ie

Also, I can’t change the comments box background from black to white. Despitefinding the colours in the CSS and where it refers to it. Can you help?

Thank you.

Thememattic Inc
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Seems like you’ve enabled and added menu description. Please refer to https://prnt.sc/m73bxr regarding menu description.

Also, thank you for reporting an issue related with text-area on comment box. We’ll fix the issue and release a new version ASAP.

In the meantime Kindly add below CSS as temporary fix.

.site textarea { background: #fff; }

Thanks,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.